Fine Firearms Listed on GunsAmerica
We are a small family business of 25 years now with over 1000 guns in stock. Dealers for Benelli, Cooper, Kimber, Para Ordnance, Nikon and Shepherd Optics. We also carry full line of optics, acc, ammo, magazines, etc. We have several hundred high cap mags in stock. We offer layaways with 1/3,1/3,1/3 payments no refunds on layaways.3 day inspection on used guns buyer pays shipping both ways. I deal in older Winchester shotguns and rifles
GunsAmerica Sales (Link takes you to external site)
Shep’s also does ffl transfers. If you see something on GunsAmerica or another site that you like, Shep’s will do the FFL transfer for a small $25 fee.
The process for purchasing a firearm online is quite simple. Please follow the instructions listed below to ensure a hassle-free firearms transaction. You have 2 Ways To Provide Your FFL To Us.
**You Can Fax A Signed Copy Of Your FFL To Us. Recent changes by the ATF now allow you to fax a copy of your dealer’s FFL directly to us to expedite your firearm purchase. Simply send the FFL to us via Fax,, the fax must be legible, and the customers full name must be printed on the FFL. (606) 849-4081 (fax)
Or you can mail the copy of the FFL to us:
1) Locate someone in your area who has their Federal Firearms License (FFL). Any gun shop, gun smith, pawn shop, or gun range operates with an FFL and can gladly help you out with your transaction.
2) Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Shep’s. Most FFL holders will perform this action for a nominal fee. If a dealer is unwilling to transfer a firearm for you, or charges “an arm and a leg” take your business elsewhere ~ and remember where NOT to shop when looking for your next firearm or shooting accessory.
3) Your FFL holder will send a signed copy of their license to us. They must send a signed copy of their license to the address listed below. Fax Copies Are Also Now Acceptable ~ Please Include The FFL’s Phone Number On The License. Please include a note with the FFL stating your name and the item you have purchased.
Shep’s Sports World
7278 Morehead Rd
Flemingsburg Ky 41041
(606)845-4867 (606) 849-4081 (fax)
4) Once we receive the FFL & payment the item will be shipped to the FFL. Your item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS depending on when we receive the FFL and the type of item that you have purchased.
5) FFL will perform your background and transfer the firearm to you. Your FFL holder will be responsible for performing your background check and adhering to any other state or local laws affiliated with firearms transactions. If unsure about regulations in your state, please consult your local FFL. Example: Some states only allow 1 Handgun to be purchased in a 30 Day period; and some firearms are not legal in some states. Firearms will not be shipped to any location where they are restricted.